Dr. Skeete & Associates P.C. is committed to provide comprehensive and quality eye care to each and every patient. Our vision is to keep the good of the patient as the highest priority; to promote the importance of maintaining good eye health through annual eye examination and education; and to practice and live faithfully. It is our appreciation that your eyes are like the window for your body and the body should be filled with light.
Why "Eye" Care?
Eye care is one of the most rewarding and important fields in healthcare. Likewise, vision is arguably the most critical of our five senses. Our goal is to provide comprehensive eye care and stress the importance of preventative eye care through annual eye examinations.
An eye doctor can identify serious vision and health conditions before you can.
An eye doctor can see things you can't.
The following are some of the vision conditions adults over 40 are at risk:
- Cataract (clouding of the natural lens inside of the eye)
- Glaucoma (a disease of the optic nerve affecting the peripheral vision then the central vision)
- Macular degeneration (loss of central vision)
- Presbyopia (progressive condition that makes reading and doing close-up work increasingly difficult)
For people under age 40, preventative eye care is critical to protect the eyes for the post-40 years as well as facilitate our life since 80% of what we learn comes from vision.
With regular eye exams, your eye doctor can detect problems early and prescribe proper treatments to delay or prevent vision loss.
- Warning signs of vision problems
- Impaired vision at night, especially while driving, caused by the effects of bright lights
- Difficult reading and doing close-up work
- White or cloudy spot in the lens of the eye (instead of black, the pupil appears milky or white)
- Problems with glare from lamps or the sun
- Frequent changes in your eyeglass prescription
- Trouble seeing things to your side
- Changes in the way you see color
- Double vision
- Halos around lights
Hours of Operation
Dr. Skeete & Associates of North Georgia, P.C. (Lakeshore Mall)
|Mon-Fri:||9:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Sat:||9:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Sun:||12:00PM - 5:00PM|